[mk_page_section bg_color=”#000000″ bg_stretch=”true” adaptive_height=”true” full_width=”true” js_vertical_centered=”true” padding_top=”0″ padding_bottom=”0″ top_shape_style=”jagged-rounded-top” bottom_shape_style=”jagged-rounded-bottom” sidebar=”sidebar-1″]
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Re-entry is permitted, however patron(s) must have ticket stub and wristband on at all times.
No. Tickets are non-refundable.
No cameras, camcorders, or other video recording devices are permitted in the park.
The VIP seats consists of an up close and personal experience of the performance with a guaranteed seat at a table. The preferred viewing section are provided chairs. General admission section requires one bringing their own seating.
You will not be allowed to bring food, beverage, or coolers into the event. A variety of food and beverages will be on sale at the event
On-site activities will include:
- Food & Beverage: A variety of food and beverage will be served.
- Beverage: Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Marketplace: Areas will be set up for purchase of items such as arts & crafts, CD’s, t-shirts, souvenir items and gifts.
- Displays: Non-for-profit organizations and vendors.
- Interactive stations: Games, photos, and other exciting interactive activities.
All artists are scheduled to perform “rain, or shine”. The event will be continued even if it rains.
No. All patrons are charged the applicable prices for the designated sections. This is a 21 and over event.
Tickets will also be on sale at the event. There will be additional $5. Surcharge for tickets purchased on-site on the day of the event.
No pets are allowed.
Umbrellas are not permitted